Please note that these booking Terms and Conditions are for the protection of our guests. It is advised that these are read prior to booking with Coral Beach Noosa Resort.
Coral Beach Noosa Resort aims to provide its Guests with a peaceful and relaxing stay. Coral Beach Noosa Resort IS NOT A PARTY resort and considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests, unruly and excessively loud behaviour is not tolerated. The management encourages Guests to report unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm as soon as possible so that the situation can be immediately addressed.
Any person looking to book with Coral Beach Noosa Resort as part of a Group should also familiarise themselves with the additional Terms & Conditions for Group Bookings as listed below.
No responsibility is taken by Coral Beach Noosa Resort for bookings made through third parties.
Deposits and Payments
1. Your accommodation booking at Coral Beach Noosa Resort can only be confirmed with the payment of a deposit. Deposit amounts are quoted with your booking inquiry but as a guide:
- Low Season: a deposit of 1 night’s tariff per week of stay is required.
- Mid Season: which covers parts of January and the September school holidays requires a 1 night deposit per week of stay with 50% of the quoted tariff payable 30 days before arrival. Should the deposit not be brought up to 50% of the total tariff then Coral Beach Noosa Resort reserves the right to cancel your booking. If any part of your stay covers the mid season then the mid season deposit requirements apply
- Peak Season: which covers the Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays requires an initial deposit of 1 night per week of stay. The booking must be paid in full no later than 30 days before arrival. If the booking is not paid in full Coral Beach Noosa Resort reserves the right to cancel your booking. If any part of your stay covers a peak season then the peak season requirements apply to your entire stay.
- Long weekends, special event weekends and group bookings (such as Noosa Triathlon, Noosa Jazz Festival, weddings, sports clubs etc) require an initial deposit of 1 night per week of stay with 50% of the quoted total tariff to be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date. Should the deposit not be brought up to 50%of the total tariff then Coral Beach Noosa Resort reserves the right to cancel the booking.
2. Payment of your deposit can be made by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only), Direct deposit, Eftpos, Cheque or Cash. The balance of your accommodation tariff is required to be paid on, or prior to, arrival.
3. Bookings made with Coral Beach Noosa Resort are NOT confirmed until a deposit as set out above for the season in which the booking is made or full tariff has been received by Coral Beach Noosa Resort and confirmation of the booking has been issued by Coral Beach Noosa Resort.
4. Bookings are made with Coral Beach Noosa Resort and NOT specific units. Whilst requests are taken into account for specific townhouses we cannot under any circumstances guarantee allocation.
5. All Guests booking accommodation at Coral Beach Noosa Resort must be over 18 years old, hold a valid credit card, take up occupancy of the townhouse for the entire duration of the stay and agree to the Terms & Conditions of occupancy. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Guest accepts all responsibility for themselves and other occupants of the townhouse. Should these conditions not be met then Coral Beach Noosa Resort reserve the right to refuse to accept your booking at any stage.
- Low Season – a refund of deposit, less a $30 administrative fee per unit booked will only be made if more than 30 days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival the full deposit will be forfeit.
- Mid Season, Event weekends and Group bookings – a refund of deposit, less a $30 administrative fee per unit booked will only be made if more than 30 days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival the full deposit will be forfeit ie 50% of the total value of the booking. If we are not yet holding 50% as per our deposit terms and conditions (Paragraph 1 above) then your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount
- Peak Season – a refund of deposit, less a $30 administrative fee per unit booked will only be made if more than 30 days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival the full payment will be forfeit ie 100% of the total value of the booking.If we are not yet holding 100% as per our payment terms and conditions (Paragraph 1 above) then your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount.
- Event weekends and Group bookings – a refund of deposit, less a $30 administrative fee per unit booked will only be made if more than 30 days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival the full deposit will be forfeit ie 50% of the total value of the booking. If we are not yet holding 50% as per our deposit terms and conditions (Paragraph 1 above) then your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount
There is no refund for early or unscheduled departure under any circumstances. Should you make a booking and not arrive on the day then you will be charged 100% of your booking tariff, regardless of what deposit you have already paid. The charge will automatically be charged to your credit card and a copy of the tax invoice will subsequently be emailed to you.
Enjoying your stay
8. Check in time is from 2.00pm. Check out time is no later than 10.00am. Should you require an early check in or late check out, please check with the Manager. Please note that in some cases extra charges may apply.
9. Only one allocated under cover car park per unit is offered. There is plenty of free street parking available for additional vehicles.
10. Two bedroom Townhouses provide bedding to sleep up to 4 people, Three bedroom Townhouses provide bedding to sleep up to 6 people. Only one additional person is permitted for an additional fee. You must advise us immediately the occupancy exceeds the standard requirement – ie: 4 persons in a two bedroom townhouse and 6 persons in a three bedroom townhouse. If you do not advise us of any additional persons extra charges will be billed to the room holders your credit card and it may result in termination of your stay.
11. Coral Beach Noosa Resort has a strict No Party Policy
12. Considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests. While we expect our guests to enjoy their stay with us, unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Any unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm will be addressed to those responsible. If the request is not adhered it may result in the termination of your stay
13. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the Townhouse owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex. All damages must be paid for by the Guest.
14. The by-laws, rules & regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The Townhouse must be vacated if after receiving a warning Guests fail to comply with the managers request.
15. The Manager may inspect the Townhouse at any time with reasonable notice and any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
16. The Manager and the Townhouse owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the Townhouse
17. Note that while we always endeavour to do our best to accommodate you according to your request Unit allocation and Unit numbers can never be guaranteed
18. All units let by Coral Beach Noosa Resort are non-smoking. If you smoke inside one of our townhouses a $300.00 cleaning fee is payable for removal of smoke smells throughout the unit.
19. The Townhouse must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
20. The Guest will be liable for any payment of charges incurred by any Guest of the townhouse, together with any replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the Townhouse and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest. If you break it you pay for repair or replacement!
21. Only the number of people booked in and stated on the booking sheet may stay in the Townhouse overnight
22. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex under any circumstances. Should an animal or pet be sighted in a townhouse or on the property then an additional cleaning fee is charged as well as pest control of the premises where the animal or pet was sighted. Bringing an animal or pet into the resort premises may result in early termination of your stay.
23. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under the booking or otherwise. Should the credit card be declined then the guest must make good the payment by cash or bank transfer. Failure to make payment will result in legal proceedings.
24. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the Townhouse. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property
At Coral Beach Noosa Resort we welcome group bookings. However before making your group reservation please take a moment to read the below Guidelines & Conditions in relation to your group booking. These guidelines are provided in the interests of the enjoyment of your group stay and the enjoyment of other resort guests. We are appreciative if you could ensure ALL members of your group are aware of these guidelines before making your reservation.
1. Coral Beach Noosa Resort has a strict No Party Policy
2. Considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests. While we expect our guests to enjoy their stay with us, unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Any unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm will be addressed to those responsible. If the request is not adhered it will result in the termination of your stay
3. You are requested to restrict your noise levels when returning your accommodation late at night from functions & gatherings as Coral Beach Noosa Resort is situated in a very quiet location & noise travels more than people think so please do consider others
4. Should security or management of Coral Beach Noosa Resort be required to attend a noise or behavioural complaint at what is considered to be an unreasonable hour, a minimum $75 call out fee will be charged to the room holders credit card. Should there be continuing complaints your stay will be terminated immediately
5. As with all resort guests, please adhere to all Body Corporate regulations. These are available from Coral Beach Noosa Resort and are outlined in each room compendium
6. Parking – there is one allocated car park per Townhouse. Please do not double-park your vehicle as this is a breach of Body Corporate By Laws and obstructs Fire Evacuation Emergency Procedures. Should you require additional parking please contact reception before parking in any other Townhouse parking or use the street parking that is available
7. When dining with other members of your group please ensure you return all items (crockery, cutlery, outdoor furniture etc) to the unit from which they came. This is especially important after you have used the BBQ facilities. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning charges
8. Please consider other guests who also may wish to access facilities such as the BBQ, Spa’s and Pool’s when you are accessing these facilities in large groups.
9. All Pools, Spa’s and Saunas are closed at 9:00pm. Anyone using these facilities after 9:00pm may have their stay terminated
10. Noise levels after 9:00pm must not be such that they may reduce the enjoyment of other resort guests. Keep in mind that other resort guests, just like yourselves, have the right to an enjoyable & peaceful stay also so please have consideration for them. Failure to comply with noise restrictions by any guest, whether in a group or not, may result in the termination of your stay
11. Departure – as with all guest bookings, when you leave please place all rubbish in the bins provided at the entrance to each driveway and make sure that the dishes are stacked in the dishwasher and it is switched on. Failure to leave the unit in a reasonable state will attract an extra cleaning charge
We thank you for your co-operation with these guidelines and wish you and your group a pleasant and enjoyable stay at Coral Beach Noosa Resort, if we can assist you in any way please let us know.